The liquid applied waterproofing system is becoming more popular these days and it has become a major player in the roofing industry. This system is ideal for roofs that needed long-term protection and it can be applied to different kinds of roof structure – simple, detailed or complicated. Waterproofing coatings are applied in order to prevent water or water vapour from passing into the structure. Compared to other materials, liquids have key advantages since they offer the complete solution for all roof coating requirements. The advantages are:
- It is completely seamless.
- The need for heat or flame is minimized during installation therefore the health and safety risks are lessen.
- They can be easily applied to large and small areas.
- There is minimal disruption to the business during the process.
- It can be installed over the existing roof covering so there is no need to remove the old ones. This makes the system more versatile and cost efficient because you won’t have to spend in removing and disposing the old roof. This also minimizes the installation time.
- It is compatible to most roof designs.
- It is resistant to UV degradation and air pollutants
- There is a wide range of colors that the customer can choose from.
Call us if you want to learn more about the waterproofing system that we offer.