A standing seam roofing and cladding system uses aluminium profiled sheets and other metal finishes in order to create a long-lasting yet low-maintenance solution for building envelope.
Many have opted for this system because of the following benefits.
- There is a small risk that the water could penetrate.
- It is lightweight so it is ideal for steel frame new build or refurbishment.
- The system requires low maintenance.
- You can create an architectural appeal because you are able to form complex shapes with this system.
- Rooflights, access hatches and smoke vents can be incorporated in the system without compromising it.
We’ve worked with different gauge materials and various metals – pre-finished galvanized steel, to stainless steel and lead, so you can entrust your roofworks with us. We have more than 10 years of experience in the industrial roofing business but our partners have a combined experience of 80 years.
Call T Samuels Commercial & Industrial Roofing to know more about our services and to get a quote. With T Samuels, you are in good hands.